Location: Cams Hill School
Application Deadline: 18-05-2018
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Main/Upper Pay Range
Start date: September 2018
Temporary contract to cover maternity leave We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and determined Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages with excellent communication skills to teach French to the full age and ability range in both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 in a well-resourced department. A thorough understanding of the newly reformed French GCSE specification is essential.
The ability to teach Spanish to Key Stage 3 is desirable.
The successful candidate will share our vision of achieving excellence and raising further the standard of teaching and learning.
The position offers a friendly, highly supportive and committed working environment within a culture of success and professional growth. We are committed to continuous professional development and if you wish to develop your career in a vibrant school, we would welcome your application.
- passionate about the future of education?
- an inspirational, imaginative teacher and outstanding communicator?
- able to demonstrate impact on progress, attainment and enjoyment of pupils?
- eager to take on a role that requires you to be relentless, rigorous and resilient?
- adaptable, creative, reliable and honest as a colleague who also enjoys close team working?
Please download the Teacher application pack from the Staff Vacancies page on our website: www.camshill.com
Contact Details – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01329 231641 (24hr answerphone)
Closing date: Noon, Friday 18 May 2018
Headteacher: Gwennan Harrison-Jones
Shearwater Avenue, Fareham, Hampshire, PO16 8AH
11-16 Mixed Comprehensive